Thursday 9 April 2009

A trip to Lidl

I gots me my unicycle :)
It's pretty good if I do say so myself, and I can almost balance on it :)
I'm trying to encourage Luke to have a go next week, but hes refusing. *sigh*
My revision today has been.... Slow. I did a whole set of Italian questions (god forbid I might not get an A*) went to lidl, then to shakeaway (ohh yes) then came home. Basically my evening has been chatting to people on msn (arranged a townage trip with Milly ohh yeah :))
I dunno... My heart's not in this revision. But then again, whose is.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I have to do it somewhere somehow, so hmmm

My heart's not in much of anything recently... I don't know what it is...
Ah well
I won't get all deep on you
That would defeat the object of.... I dunno.

How would I be on the radio? Someone said to me the other day that I should go on hospital radio to see what I think... I'm not sure what I think... It'd be weird on my own... I'm worried I wouldn't know what to say :S
But looking at the websites, it seems it's mostly music......

I dunno, it sounds interesting but I'd have to think about it...


Oh by the way, my keyboard may not work for much longer.
I just spilled tea on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment