Monday 6 April 2009

"Oh my gawd, what the hell is wrong with me NOW???"

My mother is telling me that I am going to do her new Rosemary Conely full body workout DVD in a minute.

*dies*

Seriously, could you imagine a worse activity for me??
(For the people who don't know, my back's screwed up, I've hurt my hand and everything else is clicking and paining)

To be fair, she claimed that we would do this about ten minutes ago and she hasn't yet moved from her spot. Which gives me hope for the future of my health and movement.

What's happened today... I went to Lauren's house for some "italian revision" where I wrote one word before giving up (the small pen really hurt!) aaaand.... There was an earthquake in Italy where half my friends are... (they're fine)

Oh god................


Mum's standing up..... Time to run....

No comments:

Post a Comment