Wednesday 8 April 2009

Lateness is rewarded

I knoooooow I should've written something yesterday, but it completely slipped my mind, Plus there really was nothing to write about. Seriously, nothing happened. I did some art, got my hair cut (it was really straight. Too straight. Seriously, it clung to my head) Uuuuuuuuuuuuuurm.... Bought a hand support (which says Lonsdale on. Nice.)

To be perfectly honest, today hasn't been much more exciting so far (It's only 9.52. Why the hell am I up so early?) although I think I may actually do some revision :O

A bit later, me and Chris are going up to Horrabridge to see Louisa coz she can't come out these holidays, which should be fun, as long as Christoph doesn't try it on. Coz if he does I'll be in a corner like "aHEM??" But yeeees that should be good :) I guess I'll let you know more later. And by you, I mean Luke, because I honestly think you're the only one who reads this....

I know! I'll attach a picture!! Of what though... Hows about Me, Lauren and Chris in sunglasses???? Yeah??


Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment