Sunday 5 April 2009

The broad beans and the official start of summer


This day (Sunday) marks the official start to the summer-ish season.

I wore flip-flops.
Out of the house.
SHOCK HORROR!!
I think it's been years since I've done that actually. Because I only own one pair of flip-flops which have been too small for years, but seeing as my shoe size seems to have flatulated into a downward spiral, I can wear them again. Woop woop!

My revision is going well so far. That is, until I realised that I've probaly left my planner in school. Which contains all of my Italian oral questions that I need to write and many other very important things, so I'm slightly screwed until I get that back. *Has a thought* Actually, the questions might be in my book. *checks* Okay, so I now have no excuse not to do them. Except I really don't want to. But I really should contribute some more time to my art.

Anyway, I should really end this post soon, as it can't be helping my hand. I appear to have injured it somehow (to add to my list of complaints) and therefore gaffa-taped a bag of broad beans to it, to see if it would help. It didn't. I don't reccomend it. Hang on, I'll try and take a picture of my tubi-gripped hand...

Did I do it????

Anyway, seeing Lauren tomorrow for Italian revision which we will blatantly do, so that should be fun aaand I dunno. Some thing will be sorted out for funzies on upcoming days I hoope..... Can't wait for next week :) I haven't seen Luke for bloody aages!

No comments:

Post a Comment